Environmental Policy Statement
ARTOS GROUP Ltd. is committed to environmental leadership in all of its business activities. ARTOS GROUP Ltd provides policies to provide a safe, healthful workplace, protecting the environment, conserving energy and natural resources. With these policies in place we believe that we can achieve a healthy and safe environment. We are committed to do and will:
- provide a safe and healthful workplace and ensure that personnel are properly trained with the appropriate safety and emergency equipment,
- be an environmentally responsible neighbor in the community where we operate, and correct incidents or conditions that endanger health, safety, or the environment,
- conserve natural resources by adopting pollution prevention practices. Ex: extending the life of equipment through preventive maintenance scheduling, purchasing and reworking used equipment etc,
- develop and improve operations and technologies to minimize waste, and other pollution, minimize health and safety risks, and dispose of waste safely and responsibly,
- ensure the responsible use of energy throughout our business, including conserving energy improving energy efficiency, and giving preference to renewable over non-renewable energy when feasible,
- participate in efforts to improve environmental protection and understanding. Sharing appropriate pollution prevention technology, knowledge and methods,
- utilize university and regulatory agents to assist in the development of solutions of environmental problems. Promote cooperation and understanding with the public and government agencies in developing economically feasible and environmentally sound wastewater treatment objectives,
- meet and exceed all applicable requirements set and adhere to stringent requirements no matter where we do business.
- establish procedures for periodic review of environmental compliance with all laws and regulations,
- establish procedures to ensure all that employees are knowledgeable of, understand and comply with all applicable environmental laws and regulations,
- promptly correct any practice or condition not in compliance with this policy.