Terms and Conditions Governing Access and Use of the Artos Group Internet Site
This website www.artos.si (the “Website”) is provided by Artos Group LtD (“Artos Group”). Use and access of the Website is subject to these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set forth herein and all applicable laws. These terms and conditions may be revised or updated by Artos Group. Please read them.
By using the Website you indicate that you accept the Terms and Conditions and that you agree to abide by them. If you are not willing to accept these Terms and Conditions you may not use the Website.
Copyright: All content in the Artos Group Internet website is copyrighted. No material may be distributed, downloaded, modified, reused, reproduced, reposted, retransmitted, disseminated, sold, published, broadcast, circulated, or otherwise used except as expressly stated either in such materials or in this notice without the express written permission of Artos Group LtD. For permission to reproduce copyrighted materials, contact the Artos Group Publications Department at [email protected].
Use: The purpose of this website is to provide general information about Artos Group. All materials are provided solely for personal non-commercial use.
We make no guarantees that the Website is free from so called computer viruses. It is strongly recommended that you check for such viruses before downloading it or its contents.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Website any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the Slovenia or any other country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking). We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on the Website if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the provisions set out above or for any other reason whatsoever. In addition, we shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of the provisions set out above.
No representations: Artos Group attempts to keep the contents of this site accurate and current, but makes no warranties or representations in this regard. Visitors and users therefore agree that all access to and use of the Artos Group Website is at the user’s sole risk. NEITHER ACT, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, NOR ANY OTHER PARTY ASSOCIATED WITH ARTOS GROUP SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER TO THE ACCESS, USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE ARTOS GROUP WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES PROVIDED BY WAY OF THAT SITE, OR TO ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT HEREOF. Users and visitors specifically waive any and all claims they may have against all of the foregoing entities and individuals arising out of or relating to access to or use of this site.
Links from Artos Group Website: Artos Group provides links to other websites for informational purposes only and is not responsible for the content in other sites. Links from the Artos Group website to other sites are not intended to imply endorsement of them by Artos Group.
Liability: Artos Group accepts no liability for any claims, penalties, loss or expenses arising from:
- any reliance placed on the content of the Website;
- the use or inability to use the Website;
- the downloading of any materials from the Webite;
- or any unauthorised access to or alteration to the Website.
This clause shall not exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Artos Group.
Jurisdiction: The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of Slovenia and any disputes that may arise will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Slovenian courts.
Enquiries For all enquiries please contact Artos Group at [email protected].
Thank you for visiting the Website.